Sunday, August 30, 2009

Summer Fun!

Playing with Uncle Chad.
Our cutie pie!!

Playing horse shoes at the beach of Lake Tahoe.


Discovering a Frisbee on the beach of Lake



Playing with cousin Luke.
Well this summer has been an eventful one and I can't believe that it is over, or almost over. I am not even ready to think about cold weather coming again. Brock is 10 months old tomorrow. At his last doctor appt he was 22 lbs 8 oz, 30 in long. He is pretty much a healthy happy boy crawling all over now and pulling himself up to standing position on everything. Tyson and I are just working away. We are thankful for our jobs and healthy family. We continue to pray for our family members who are looking for work and pray that they find work soon. More pictures will come as soon as I get a few more minutes than I have right now!



No comments: