Friday, February 6, 2009

How fast the days go by....






Well, I can't believe it has almost been a month since I have posted anything. We have been traveling fools in the past month- to Idaho again, then this past week Brock and I went to Wisconsin for my cousin Angie's husbands funeral. Yes, I wish we were back there for other reasons, but God is good and I have to remember that this is somehow all a part of his perfect plan. I definitely do not understand that plan, but I am thankful that God knows what he is doing and thankful that I can trust God enough that I don't necessarily have to. Evie, Angie and Jim's little girl, is such a cutie!! She is quite the thinker- you can almost see the wheels turning in her mind of what her next move is going to be and if she can get away with it. Landon, my cousin David and Kerrie's son who was born premature, is also a cutie- and very small, he weighs somewhere around 20lbs. He definitely knows what's going on and is also in the stage of thinking about and testing the limits of "No". Evie was quite the helper with Brock making sure he had his blanket, burp rag, and pacifier-even though he doesn't take it often. She actually got him to suck on it better than I could- must have been the 1 1/2 yr old touch! Work seems to be going well for me also, it is nice to be learning and teaching things to patients again. Brock seems to be doing well in daycare as well, it is hard to truly know, but he seems happy and content. Tyson's job is also going well. So I think that sums up our life for the past month- a whirlwind of events!

No comments: