Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Smiles




Today I finally caught a smile on camera. His smiles are still kind-of random, but are no longer only in the going off to dreamland state.

1 comment:

Grandma Harris said...

Tyson, Joy and Brock oh how Grandma loves to see these pictures and read what Mom has to say. I must say that this is definantly a true smile! It just brings tears to my eyes, just viewing these recent pics, because he has changed so much in the week and a half since you were here.
I can't wait for next week, when I can give all three of you hugs, and kisses. And I just can't wait to hold, snuggle and kiss our little precious grandson! Grandpa is looking forward to it too. This is a exciting time for us, cause this is the first time in our lives that we will celebrate Christmas as Grandma and Grandpa.
Keep those photos coming. I can't get enough of looking at Brock.
Give Tyson and Brock a kiss and hug from me. I love all three of you very much.